I recently watched an episode of David Wilcock’s Wisdom Teachings on Gaiam TV. It was episode 56 and it asks the question “Are you a Wanderer”? The question stems from the book by Scott Mandelker called “From Elsewhere” and is based on the RA Material, also known as The Law of One.
http://www.scottmandelker.com/ Scott’s site
http://www.diviencosmos.com/ David’s site
THE NEW ET QUIZ
New and revised, this questionnaire gives those of you who prefer the scientific method (just kidding!) a more quantitative way to decide if you are a Wanderer or ET soul. Simply answer “yes”, “somewhat” or “no” to the following 20 questions. In my own personal experience, as well as my teaching and counseling, I’ve found that most Wanderers and ET Walk-ins fit the following profile:
**** answer Yes. Somewhat or No to the following questions and be ready to add up your score****
1) Did you often think about, daydream, or fantasize about Ts, UFOs, and other worlds?
2) Did you feel like ordinary things around you were somehow strange, like the human body, the color of the sky, trees and nature, human architecture, and adults?
3) Did you ever feel as if your parents were not your real parents, that you had a missing brother or sister, or a home some place far away?
4) Did you have magical dreams of flying, invisible spirit friends, or receiving special guidance and protection?
5) Did you look up at the night sky with longing, and sometimes say: “Take me home…Why am I here?” or ask “Why am I so alone?”
1) Are you kind, gentle, peaceful, and non-aggressive — not just sometimes, but almost always?
2) Are you hurt, saddened, and confused by all the human evil and cruelty in the world?
3) Do you feel that money, possessions, and a successful career are not really that important?
4) Do you sometimes feel more comfortable with plants and animals than with people?
5) Are you generally sensitive, considerate, generous, and concerned about others around you?
1) Have you felt different, out-of-place, or somewhat alienated from human society all your life?
2) Have you had dreams, visions, or sightings of UFOs that inspired real spiritual growth?
3) Have you had dramatic dreams of Earth changes, geological and social upheaval, the end of the world, or future civilization?
4) Are you logical, scientific, non-emotional, and somewhat confused by hot passion and desire?
5) Have you had a clear and uplifting contact with benevolent, kind, and highly-evolved ETs?
1 Are you interested in science fiction, epic fantasy, angels, high-technology, and world prophecy?
2 Are you interested in Atlantis, Lemuria, channeling, pyramids, New Age ideas and UFOs?
3 Are you interested in meditation, alternative healing, or bringing love and light to the world?
4 Do you believe human society is ignorant of the spiritual truths that you know to be true?
5 Do you have a strong sense of purpose and feel that your mission is to help Earth and humanity?
Scoring Your ET Identity
For each YES answer, give yourself 5 points.
For every “somewhat” answer, give yourself 3 points.
No gets a 0
Then total your score.
In my view, you definitely are an ET soul, but perhaps you are not surprised!
You may or may not be a Star Person, and you need more reflection to know for sure.
You probably are not an ET soul, but why are you interested in these matters?
Remember, only you can know for sure if you are from elsewhere, and knowing your cosmic roots is only the first step. After that, it’s essential to consider why you’re here and what is your purpose. Being on Earth gives all Wanderers a perfect opportunity to develop ourselves, to refine our understanding and expression of love and wisdom, and to help the world in our own special way.